Relaxed shirt block with spread collar
– Japanese cotton linen blend fabric
– Compact hand-feel and subtle surface texture
– Garment washed to add softness and a lived-in feel
– Grown on placket with emboss stitch line detail running down left side placket edge, stopping short of hem
– Square patch pocket at chest on left hand side as worn
– Triangular inserted panel under back of sleeve
– Corozo nut buttons
80% Cotton, 20% Flax
Made in India
“Cathal McAteer set up Folk Clothing back in 2001, and today the brand are known for their simple and everyday menswear and womenswear lines, which combine a subtle nod to architectural tropes with a streetwear aesthetic. Folk clothing is effortlessly wearable and made to last, realised in relevant colourways and silhouettes that will stand the test of time. Earthy and enriching tones often make up the collections, which extend from staples, such as t-shirts and socks, to outerwear and accessories. Folk Clothing has a handful of stores across London, including in Holborn and Shoreditch, but are also stocked in selected multi-brand stores who share their appreciation for a minimalist-meets-functional aesthetic.
There are no reviews yet.